O2 ionisation - Oxygen therapy is indispensable in modern medicine.
This applies equally to orthodox medicine and naturopathic practice. Scientific long-term studies clearly prove that with consistent application of the therapy, the quality of life can be decisively improved and life expectancy increased.
The optimal supply of oxygen is the essential prerequisite for health.
- N We specialize in effective oxygen therapies.
- N We would be happy to advise you on how a Schumacher & Partner solution can also work for you.
- NOur specialists will support you in selecting the right solution for your clinic.
Get our product catalogue now.
Get a first overview of our product variety and its application possibilities.
For more information, please contact us directly.
(* mandatory field)
Areas of application for O2 ionisation
Oxygen therapy can be used for the following diseases:
- NOxygen utilization diseases and oxygen deficiency
- NHeadache, insomnia, dizziness and fatigue.
- NCirculatory disorders and circulatory problems
- NIn the field of medical wellness to increase well-being.
- NDiseases of the respiratory tract
- NMetabolic diseases and organ disorders
- NPreventive for performance maintenance and signs of aging.
Manufacturing, final inspection, sales and service based on the quality management system:
EN ISO 13485:2012 + AC:2012
Quality is created by observing criteria and is not limited to products. Since the company was founded, we have had our own quality assurance system against all activities and services are measured. The quality of our equipment systems and all spare parts has the highest priority. Today, our activities are therefore consistently based on the criteria of DIN EN ISO13485:2012 + AC.
The company applies the same quality criteria to consulting, sales and customer service as it does to production and products. Competent employees advise the customer on application questions.